> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Labor and Employment > I am a manager at a hotel, I fired my assistant manager she is fighting for unpaid wages,I need to hire an attorney to help with this

I am a manager at a hotel, I fired my assistant manager she is fighting for unpaid wages,I need to hire an attorney to help with this

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 09th, 2017 on Labor and Employment - Florida
More details to this question:
In May I fired my assistant, she had a bad habit of cussing the owner and other employees ,at this point the owner had given her multiple opportunities in May the employee text the owner cussing him,I contacted her and told her we no longer needed her. She has hired an attorney stating we owe her over time and states as a salaried employee she was wrongfully paid .
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Aug 10th, 2017 at 5:41 AM

I have worked in the area of the FLSA and wage in our claims for 10 years I can be of assistance where you can consult any employment lawyer

Nothing contained herein is meant to be legal advice to your particular question or to be a substitute for seeking a consultation with a lawyer and going over the facts and issues. I recommend that you Consult a lawyer in a consultation before taking any action based upon answers on this site.

Report Abuse
Labor and Employment
Labor and employment attorneys can help both employers and workers prevent, address and resolve a variety of issues related to the employer-employee relationship. Small business owners and managers should consult with employment lawyers when crafting employment policies (including those related to hiring, affirmative action, compensation, medical leave and sexual harassment); negotiating employment contracts, non-compete agreements and severance agreements; and resolving employment-related personnel disputes. Workers should talk to a labor and employment law firm before signing any job-related contracts and for help addressing issues related to discrimination, harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests.
Have an Labor and Employment Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

339 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

177 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

98 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

95 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

85 Answers, 34 Legal Topics

Stephen A. Black

Attorney - Florida

66 Answers, 11 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums