> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Labor and Employment > Recently quit a job boss not responding and going to take his time to pay me even if he pays.

Recently quit a job boss not responding and going to take his time to pay me even if he pays.

1 Answers. Asked on May 31st, 2017 on Labor and Employment - Ohio
More details to this question:
it has to deal with my recent boss who pays under the table owes me over 1200.00$ and they do not carry insurance on their employee's and just blow me off when I have asked to get the pay they owe me. Have seen in the past they called county police and had these people escorted off their property and trespassing filed against them. what grounds or what should I do about getting money owed to me.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 01st, 2017 at 9:10 AM

You should contact an employment attorney. Do you work overtime? Do you receive 1.5 times your hourly pay for overtime? Most employers who pay employees like this do not pay them properly. Our office free consultations and works on a contingency fee to fight for employees' unpaid wages. 


Ohio unpaid wages lawyer

Matthew J.P. Coffman The answer provided is not legal advice and it is recommended that you seek advice of an attorney. My office # is 614-949-1181.

Report Abuse
Labor and Employment
Labor and employment attorneys can help both employers and workers prevent, address and resolve a variety of issues related to the employer-employee relationship. Small business owners and managers should consult with employment lawyers when crafting employment policies (including those related to hiring, affirmative action, compensation, medical leave and sexual harassment); negotiating employment contracts, non-compete agreements and severance agreements; and resolving employment-related personnel disputes. Workers should talk to a labor and employment law firm before signing any job-related contracts and for help addressing issues related to discrimination, harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests.
Have an Labor and Employment Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

319 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

234 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Labor and Employment Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums